Terms & Conditions
- Period of Letting. Starts at 4pm on the day of arrival (Saturday) and ends at 10am on the day of departure (Saturday). Lets are on a weekly basis and the maximum period of let is 3 weeks. Calath is let for holiday purposes only and only to the persons named on the booking form. Shorter term lets may be possible at certain times of year (please email for details).
- Booking & Payment.A firm booking is accepted following confirmation of availability. A deposit of £150 for each rental week is payable when a booking is made. The balance of the hire charge is payable 4 weeks before the commencement of the letting period. If the balance is not received by this date then the Owner will be entitled to re-let for the period and the deposit will be forfeited. In the case of bookings made less than 4 weeks in advance, full payment is required at the time of booking. Several methods of payment are available :-
- If you wish to pay the full amount it can be paid using the online booking system via Paypal
- If you have a paypal account yourself you can pay the deposit and balance by two separate payments. (pay to paypal account email@example.com )
- Or by cheque made payable to : Alan M Wilson
- It is also possible to pay by Direct transfer to UK bank account. ( if you wish to use this method please make contact and I will provide you with the relevant account details)
When the booking is confirmed by the Owner the Client is responsible for the full hire charge.
- Cancellations. Should a cancellation be made, the Owner will seek to re-let the property for the period of hire. If successful in doing so a full refund will be made, if not the deposit will be forfeited. If cancellation occurs less than 4 weeks prior to hire and the Owner is unable to re-let for the period then the entire hire fee will be forfeited.
- Availability. If the house cannot be made available for the period booked due to events beyond the Owner’s control and the Owner is forced to cancel the booking, the whole of the hire charge will be refunded and the Client will have no further claim against the Owner. Clients are advised to take out a Holiday Cancellation Insurance Policy.
- Services. Use of electricity, gas, broadband internet, firewood, sheets, duvets and towels are all included in the weekly tariffs.
- Number of Persons using the properties. The number of persons occupying the property should not exceed eight. Subletting is strictly prohibited.
- Complaints & Problems.Should there be any problem or cause for complaint during or after a period of letting, please make contact as soon as possible.
- Breakage or Damage. For the benefit of the next clients staying in the house, please advise of any breakage or damage that occurs during your stay. We do not charge for breakages or damage which occur as a result of normal use, but reserve the right to demand payment for damage or breakages which occur as a result of reckless or deliberate misuse.
- Security Deposit. A security deposit of £150 will be required for each booking. This will be returned within seven days assuming everything in the house is in order.
- Care of Property. The Client shall take reasonable and proper care of the property, its furniture, pictures, fittings and effects in or on the property and leave them in the same clean and tidy condition and state of repair at the end of the letting period as at the beginning.
- Pets. Unfortunately dogs or any other pets are not permitted in the house.
- Smokers. It would be appreciated if you could refrain from smoking indoors.
- Liability. We reserve the right of entry to the property at all reasonable times for the purposes of inspection or to carry out necessary repairs or maintenance.
- Right of Entry. We reserve the right of entry to the property at all reasonable times for the purposes of inspection or to carry out necessary repairs or maintenance.
- Injury Loss or Damage. The use of the property and its equipment is entirely at the Client’s risk and no responsibility can be accepted by the Owner for injury to the Client or a member of his or her party, not for injury loss or damage to their belongings, including motor vehicles.
- Client’s Responsibility The Client is responsible for the property and its contents which should be left clean at the end of the holiday, and breakages, damage or faults reported to the Owner.
- Contract. The Contract of Hire is between the Client and Alan M Wilson.
Call Alan On
07746 470742 for best prices!